Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Congrats Abbey and Mike

I must say, in 25 years I do believe that Abbey and Beth (and yes there is a groom, Mike) were my favorite clients ever! All I had to do was mention something then they would say "yeah, yeah, yeah, lets do it". It is so fun to have creative reign with a bride who trusts you and your ability. Letting your florist be creative makes them excited...to do the work. We missed not one detail and I think invented a few new ones.


This is the candy bar we did...the picture does not do it justice. O'Grace Photography will be sending us the good ones soon. We all know that Jacque is NOT a photographer.




These are some of Beth and Abbey's balls. Ha. Ha. Love you girls.



Probably the sweetest cake table ever! Again, my picture does not do it justice. Elizabeth from Custom Cakes By Elizabeth really saw our vision and made it happen. One of the many benefits of using Thee Wedding Warehouse's vendors.



It's all in the details! Love the kermit balls, love the moss...love the whole darn thing!

Keep checking back...we have lots more pictures coming.

No comments: