Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sincerely US

I got such a nice email after our Planning 101 that I just had to post it.

Hi Kathy,
This is Terysa R., I hope you still remember us. We were the first couple to take our engagement photos. I was in the orange dress and he was the 6'6 guy in a white long sleeve shirt.I just wanted to thank you for inviting us to the event this past weekend. We got alot of great ideas, we even "table-scaped" our kitchen table and it looks GREAT!Thanks to the event, we were able to meet other couples just like us, giving us a chance to discuss budget and future wedding plans. All in all, it was DEFINITELY worth the trip.Thanks and I look forward to meeting with you again.
Sincerely,
Us

We had a great turn out....for those of you that still need help come in and ask lots of questions. We are here to help.

No comments: