I get an email once a month from Arizona Weddings Magazine and Website... so here are a few interesting stats.
In the US in 2008...
- 2,199,517 weddings will occur
- Arizona will be a home to 41,626 weddings
- 45% of the time, the couple pays for the wedding
- Only 67% of couples set a budget
- 65% of wedding ceremonies are held outdoors
- 78% of wedding receptions are held indoors
- An average of 30% of the budget is spent on food
- Average Engagement: 16 Months
- Average Age of the Bride: 26 years old
- Average Age of the Groom:28 years old
Our new wedding guide books are in. Please stop by and pick one up.