Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Timeless...

I have been reading all the new stuff out there! All this reading has got me thinking! I keep seeing all this "New Trends" media. "They" are saying that the new colors are Grey and Teal and a few others. Well I have been in the wedding industry for a long time and I am here to tell you that there is something wonderful about "Timeless!" When you look at Princess Di or Grace Kelly's wedding would you change a thing? Timeless and classic is just that! Timeless and classic. I always tell my Bride to make decisions that in 20 years when you look at your photos you still love them. Just think of all those 80's Ladies that did TEAL!!! I look at some of the pictures and think OMG!! A Bride in a timeless gown of lace and satin is beyond any trend changes. Will these red and black gowns still be the rage in 20 years? Will you be one of the brides saying I wish I would have done it different? Here at Thee wedding Warehouse we make it our mission to help you make wise decisions as far as style,theme and color scheme. Take time to go through some magazines,old and new... What do you see? I bet you will notice as I did that the REAL trends are not trends per say they are just the lasting classic timelessness (is that a word?) of a well informed beautiful Bride!

1 comment:

Sandsational Sparkle said...

Great modern shot! (Bride with red flowers). Love the perspective.